As a 20 year practitioner, 14 year yoga teacher and former yoga studio owner I know that building a healthy yoga business can be a very challenging journey.
There are aspects of becoming a professional yoga teacher that can’t be covered in the context of a yoga teacher training. If you are looking for guidance and desire personal support, then I’d like to invite you to my one-on-one mentorship program.
What mentorship programs may entail:
1. Business Skills specific to yoga teachers
2. Creating your brand and identifying your "voice"/Mindful Marketing
3. Fundamentals of teaching
4. Social Media for yoga teachers
5. Constructive Feedback on your sequences
6. How to maintain a home practice that supports and sustains you
7. Questions about how much you should expect to get paid
8. Identify your personal roadblocks and work together to get past them
9. Recommended readings (book reports if you will)!
10. Important networking tips for yoga teachers
11. Time management tips
11. What most new teachers lack - someone to be accountable to!
1. Apply for mentorship program
2. Fill out goal questionaire
3. Pay for 1 year mentorship in full or set up payment plans
4. I can work with you locally, or virtually. 1 hour session 1 time per month via Skype, in person or over the phone.
5. You will also receive your coaching sessions notes with suggested action plans.
6. I will also email support between sessions to help you evolve and bring your visions to life.
Request your application form here and I will get in touch with you within 48 hours
1. One time call and followup - 1 hour call/Skype or in person session with 30 minute follow up $175
2. One Session a month for a minimum 6 months - 1 hour call/Skype or in person session per month with any necessary follow ups. This is a 6 month commitment, $150 per month.
3. Two Sessions a month for a minimum of 3 months - Two 1 hour call/Skype or in person meetings per month with any necessary follow ups. This is a 6 month commitment, $250 per month.